Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Perfect Quarterback

For as long as I can remember I have never been good at finding a quote that goes along with a picture, but when I saw this assignment I thought I would challenge myself to find a perfect combo. In this picture Peyton Manning is conducted his offense to make the right play. Around the league Peyton is known for being one of the smartest quarterbacks, and that is what he is showing you in this picture. 

The quote that Brian Urlacher says about Peyton really describes this photo. Brian Urlacher is one of the best players in the league and knows how difficult it is to play against Peyton. What Brian is trying to say in his quote is Peyton is always two steps ahead of everyone else on the field. It's almost like Peyton sees the play happening before it happens. If you do happen to fool Peyton you better know it is  not going to happen again.
"You’re not going to fool Peyton Manning. He knows where he’s going with the football before the snap.—Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Urlacher


3 comments:

  1. i really enjoyed reading your post because i love football to the extreme. and you were very right about fooling peyton manning because it rarely happens. great post dakota.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post all my life i've been forced to watch football, so I grew to love it. Peyton is one of the greatest. I like the quote it shows how well he Peyton knows football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post man! I like the entire concept. I also appreciate the thought and effort that went into this post. I am also a fan of football, so I really like that your were able to catch the essence of Peyton and properly apply it to a blog post.

    ReplyDelete